Advertisement

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Welding and sugru

Here are pictures of what I did tonight at the Milwaukee Makerspace. First, Matt W. and Dan helped me weld a jack onto my trailer hitch. It is a super strong weld that should outlast the rest of the trailer. They did most of the work but I did get to do some welding. I am looking forward to doing more.

They also had a sugru build night at the space. I tried fixing Tim's broken headphones. I did not hold the pieces together long enough for the sugru to harden so it did not stay. I need to figure out a way to hold it together while the sugru hardens.

I did use the sugru to fill the hole in my rocket launcher where the LED goes. Once that hardens it should be good.

It was another good night at the Makerspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment