Advertisement

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Started assembling the Power Switch Tail

I started soldering parts onto the Power Switch Tail at the Milwaukee Makerspace tonight. I got all but two pieces soldered on in about two hours. Pretty slow. It took me awhile to figure out what resistors to use. Then, I messed up on one of the resistors and spent way too much time fixing it. On the bright side, a guy named Bob sat across from me and gave me a lot of help. He is an expert solderer and quickly gave me a beginner lesson. What a huge help. (Thanks God for sending Bob to help me.) I took a few pictures of my workspace and progress.


In other news, I did not get the Makership which would have given me a free three month membership to the Makerspace. So, I signed up for a part time membership. Anyone reading this (who I already know) who would like a tour, just let me know. I'm going to try to hang out there every Thursday night and one Saturday a month. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment