Advertisement

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Rocket Launcher Still not Working

I did some testing on the rocket launcher today.  The good news is that the LED does work.  Yay!  Also, the switch lights up (faintly) when the launch button is pushed.  When I connect everything, the launcher works exactly as designed.

On the down side, the launcher is not setting off the ignitor.  I can't figure out what is wrong.  The launcher is pushing out 6 volts.  That is supposed to be enough to launch a rocket.

Another bad thing is that the 12 volt battery pack has something wrong with it.  Yesterday and at first today, I could connect to it and get 12 volts out.  Now, I have to connect to the leads that put out 6 volts.  That is another reason I could not get the launcher to ignite the thingy.  Not sure if the battery pack broke or what.

No comments:

Post a Comment