Advertisement

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Second Tardis is Mostly Printed

I am printing a second Tardis on the 3D printer at the Milwaukee Makerspace.  This time, I am making it more solid.  Plus, I am going to install a small circuit to power LEDs and light up the top.

Yesternight I printed the open base piece, and both top pieces.  The only pieces left to print are the lamp pieces and the battery piece.  I should be able to print the rest of the pieces in one day provided that the printer works with no problems.  Lately, it has been working great!

The picture shown here has the pieces printed so far except the ring top piece.  They are different colors because I used different colors of filament.  All of the pieces will be spray painted navy blue later.


No comments:

Post a Comment