Advertisement

Friday, November 22, 2013

Second Tardis Printed and Painted

I was at the Milwaukee Makerspace this afternoon working on several projects.  One thing I was able to do is finish printing all of the pieces of my second Tardis.  I printed the battery holder and lamp cover with the red filament.  Then, I printed the windows and the lamp with the glow-in-the-dark filament.

Next, I painted all of the pieces on both sides in navy blue spray paint in the 'spaces paint room.  At first, I was concerned that the blue would not cover the filament colors but they turned out good.

The next step is to find LEDs and the other electrical components to install the lighting inside the Tardis.  The guy who designed this sells a kit for $12 but I'm going to try to scrounge up the parts myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment